Monday, January 1, 2007

SCRUBS-THE SHOW I'M INTO (RIGHT NOW)

Scrubs is the show I'm catching up on now on syndication. It always happens, you mean to watch some show when it first comes on, and you never get around to see it. Well, anyway, Scrubs in what I'm into right now.

Like Monk, here is some back story: John "JD" Dorian began his medical internship at Sacred Grace Hospital along with best friend Turk and girlfriend/not girlfriend Elliot. Scrubs has a tendency to act out JD's thoughts on-screen and has some other colorful characters including crabby Dr. Cox, evil Dr. Kelso, snappy Nurse Carla and a weird guy only known as Janitor who tortures JD as much as possible.

This episode deals with having a "sex buddy" and the consequences afterwards. The "buddies" are JD and Elliot who have started up again, one reason because Elliot has been cut off from her father's funds and is kicked out of her apartment. She bunks at JD's place where the sex begins. JD starts to think this might be a bad idea because of Elliot's mental state, but he's not really thinking with his brain, is he?

I know I didn't write much on my first day, but I have a bad cold. I'm almost over it, if anyone's wondering. Okay now I'm done blogging for the day. That's all folks!!

No comments: