Monday, January 22, 2007

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL EVENING!

Thursday was a glorious night, with the Scrubs musical and "Papa Bear" O'Reilly on The Colbert Report, I was in heaven.

First, on Scrubs, J.D. and Elliot bring in a woman who has collapsed at the park. Now, this poor woman hears singing everywhere she goes. The best numbers are "Everything Comes Down to Poo" which explains if you are shot, check the poo. The next is J.D. and Turk's love song, "Guy Love" which is a love between two heterosexual men. Although, I wonder about J.D. when he says Turk is the "only man who has ever been inside of me." Turk explains he took out J.D.'s appendix. Other highlights include "Welcome to Sacred Heart" "Friends Forever" and the Turk/Carla tango where he doesn't know his wife's middle name! Great episode!

Meanwhile, Stephen Colbert appeared on The O'Reilly Factor(the only time I will ever watch this show!). Stephen totally nailed Papa Bear! O'Reilly tried to push Stephen's buttons, but our Colbert kept hitting one back every time. Now, on Stephen's show, O'Reilly was nailed again and Colbert stole the microwave from the Fox News studio. I didn't write much in the past few days because one I was in bed again with a bad cold and I am going out of town for the next four days.

No comments: