Wednesday, January 31, 2007

THE DAILY SHOW 1-29 AND 1-30-07!

I'm back after a week in the Peachtree State. Mom recorded TDS and TCR for me while I was away. I decided I'm not going to do a recap of last week, but do check out on Comedy Central's Motherload or You Tube of Jon Stewart speaking to I'm a Dick Cheney on camera three. Jon tried to speak to ol' Dickey as a fellow hunter, Cheney's physician, and Darth Vader. He did this because of Cheney's interview with Wolf Blitzer and all it shows is Cheney is an even bigger...you know...than we thought. Moving along.

Monday's guest was Bill Gates who hadn't thought of creating jetpacks for the future! And you call yourself an innovator! The interview went fine until Bill left before Jon could say "Bill Gates, everybody!" Tuesday, we "found out" why Gates left. Apparently, he is a major a-hole who pushes all the little guys around. Hillary Clinton's Presidential slogan is "Let's Start the Conversation" ZZZ... Couldn't come with a better one, Hil?

No comments: