Sunday, January 7, 2007

I'M BACK!!

Well, I'm back after a few days hiatus. Getting grad school applications ready are killer. So I am going to sum a few shows I watched in one post.

Scrubs-only two weeks until the musical episode. After sneaking a peak at Guy Love, I know it will be very entertaining. This week, the show does a loving tribute to House. Dr. Cox must solve three cases involving a guy turning orange, a woman dying of heart failure without any symptoms of heart disease, and why the hell Carla is staying at the hospital days after she was sent home. House, er I mean Cox solves each case except maybe Carla's. I missed that part, but the viewers know she's got a bad case of post-partum depression.

Saturday Night Live-a repeat of the new classic Alec Baldwin episode from November. The highlights includes two colleagues who carpool together. If you happen to catch this skit sometime, you will never look at Bobby McFerrin the same way again. Steve Martin drops by and tries to kill Baldwin again, with surprising results. Plus Tony Bennett meets his impostor.

That's all for now. Sorry for this being so short.

No comments: