Wednesday, September 19, 2007

K-VILLE: SERIES PREMIERE-SEPT. 17, 2007

Actually I missed the series premiere on the 17th, but they repeated it the next day.
According to the ads, K-Ville is a groundbreaking show. It is shot in post-Katrina New Orleans. Good for them. Premise: Marlin (Anthony Anderson) is a NOPD cop who plays by his own rules (where have I seen that before?) since his partner left him during the hurricane. Now he is partnered up with a rookie (Cole Hauser) who is Marlin's polar opposite and has just completed a tour in Afghanistan. I can't leave out the Marlin has personal problems: his wife and daughter are living in Atlanta and don't want to come back. Oooh, I wonder what she'll choose!

K-Ville is another wham-bam-thank you mamn cop show. Although I have been a fan of Anderson since he starred in a NBC Saturday morning show called Hang Time. Aaahhh, memories. Getting back to business, I probably will not be watching, unless something awesome happens.

No comments: