Sunday, September 23, 2007

BACK TO YOU: SERIES PREMIERE-SEPTEMBER 19, 2007

The highly, highly anticipated premiere of Back to You featuring so many veteran performers (Kelsey Grammer, Patricia Heaton, and Fred Willard), writer/creators (James L. Burrowsand some other guys). Of course I missed most of the show except the last five minutes.

The plot goes something like this: Chuck (Grammer) is fired from his LA news station after his tirade hits You Tube (knew that). He has no choice but to go back to his stomping ground in Pittsburgh with former co-anchor Kelly (Heaton). They have a love/hate relationship-mostly hate-and a one-night stand between them (I knew that, too) which resulted in daughter Gracie. Which I didn't know, holy crap!

As you can tell ending took me aback somewhat, okay a lot. This was not mentioned in releases. I mean are the writers going to go there, someday, I mean if the show lasts that long.

No comments: