Sunday, September 23, 2007

THE COLBERT REPORT: SEPTEMBER 20, 2007

LAST CHANCE: To atone your sins! I don't have to call since I'm Catholic, but a rabbi did because he had been stealing some of Stephen's material for his sermons. I don't know if it's in the law books, but that may be treason.

SIR DWD: This young man wrote on his blog that Stephen didn't realize that people at the University of Florida were protesting the tasering of the Brah!! guy, but were TOLD by the police to knock it off, so they did.

THE WORD IS...MARKET FORCES: Oh, Blackwater. You crazy kids shooting civilians in Iraq!

THREATDOWN!: 5. Salad!
4. Slavic Sex!-oh, Stephen don't tease me with your Barry Whiter DVD!
3. El Chupacabra!
2. The Bingham Company!-They think bears comfort babies! WRONG!
1. US-WHAT?!!

JEFF TOOBIN: I already saw Toobin promote "The Nine" on TDS last month. Although the fact that Scalia used to carry a rifle on the subway is quite a shock to discover. Why is this man on the Supreme Court?

THE CRAZIEST FU#%ING THING I'VE EVER HEARD: Mayonnaise Margarita??!! BLECH!!

No comments: