Wednesday, September 19, 2007

THE DAILY SHOW: SEPTEMBER 18, 2007

First, let's congratulate The Daily Show for its Emmy!

THE UNITER-O.J.!-Yes we are a nation divided, but who can unite us? I know-O.J.! He got himself into trouble again. Don't worry he tried to rob someone, no one was killed. THIS TIME!

THAT'S AL FOLKS!: Thank you for the Looney Tunes shout-out. I miss watched Bugs and the gang since someone (I'm looking at you Boomerang!) took them off the air. Thank you Alberto Gonzalez for embarrassing yourself just one more time.

IS AMERICA READY...FOR A WOMAN PRESIDENT?: I love the Sex and the City spoof. Starring Samantha Bee as Carrie, The NOW president? as Miranda, LaTanya someone as Charlotte and The Pick-Up Artist's Mystery as Samantha? No wait Kim Catrall made a cameo as herself. So did John Hodgman. They both got to dump a bucket of water on Bee.

ALAN GREENSPAN: I should have watched his interview, but I didn't. I was too excited to see Stephen's reaction to losing to BEEEENNNNNNETTTTTTT!!!!!!!

No comments: